Terms and Conditions
To access and/or interact and/or use the Site you may be required to create an account with us for which you must provide us with certain information. This information must be accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in the immediate termination of your account with the Site.
You may be required to choose a Username and Password to access the Site. You are entirely responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Site and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Site or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
FragGeeks will not be liable for any losses you may incur as a result of a third party using your password or accessing your account, either with or without your consent.
The Site is intended for users over the age of 18 and may contain content which is not suitable for younger users. When creating an account and/or accessing the Site and/or interacting with the Site you are representing that you are of sufficient legal age to register your details and that you possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Site.
You may electronically store the content available on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use, reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, retransmission, storage or incorporation of any part of the Site in any other work, is prohibited without the prior written consent of FragGeeks.
This Site and the content and information contained within the Site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who has not subscribed to the Site. Through your account registration, you will be granted a non-transferrable right to use and access the Site for its intended purpose only. You do not acquire any rights or interest in the Site apart from the use rights granted to you under your account with the Site.
FragGeeks retains all right, title and interest in and to the Intellectual Property Rights to and in any material or content of the Site. This shall include, but not be limited to, copyright, trademarks, patents, as well as Site developments, customisations, enhancements and future releases and may not be used or reproduced without the written permission of PUBG Tracker.
You are prohibited from exploiting the Site commercially; you may not licence, lease, rent, assign, transfer, sell or subject the Site to any other form of commercial exploitation.
You are further prohibited from reverse engineering, decompiling, decoding, decrypting, disassembling, or in any way deriving source code from the Site.
We may act on any instruction or communication, whether made by e-mail or otherwise, if we believe, in good faith, that it has been given or sent by you or on your behalf. There may be delays in executing any instructions that you send to us via e-mail or otherwise, for example, we may receive your e-mail outside of normal business hours, in which case we will only act thereon as soon as may be practicable on the next business day.
You shall indemnify, and keep indemnified, FragGeeks against any loss, liability and cost which FragGeeks incurs as a result of your use of the Site other than in accordance with these Terms except in so far as such loss, liability or cost arises from PUBG Tracker’s negligence or breach of these Terms.
The Site and its content are provided "AS IS", therefore, all material accessed or downloaded from the Site is obtained and used at your own risk. It is your responsibility to use appropriate virus/protective software. We make no warranty that the Site will operate uninterrupted or error-free.
FragGeeks shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data) caused by the use and/or reliance on, or the inability to use, the Site which results, without limitation, from inaccurate information, omissions, interruptions, suspension, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any other failure of performance with respect to the Site (unless otherwise provided for by law).
All conditions, warranties and representations, expressed or implied by (i) statute, (ii) common law or (iii) otherwise, including, without limitation, conditions, warranties or representations of fitness for a particular purpose or satisfactory quality, are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. By subscribing to the Site, you acknowledge and accept this disclaimer.
FragGeeks’s liability for damages under or in connection with these Terms, howsoever arising (including but not limited to, material breach of contract, negligence or tort or the use or inclusion of any document, material, idea, data or other information), shall be limited to the sums payable by you for the Subscription during a 1 (one) month period preceding the alleged event giving rise to the liability.
We may make changes and/or effect upgrades to the Site from time to time (including without limitation to its operation, appearance or information made available on them). You will be notified of such changes. We will notify you either clearly on the home page of the Site or by email that changes/upgrades will be made to the Site and when they become effective.
Our failure to enforce any of the rights or provisions afforded to us under these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any of the provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions will remain in effect.
At FragGeeks we are creating a sociable community of gaming enthusiasts where users can engage with one another. With any social community there are ‘rules of engagement’ and ‘code of conduct’ (‘Code’). By accessing and/or interacting and/or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the Code.
Some Code violations will be deemed serious enough for a ban of the offending account. These include:
- • Hate Speech - Any derogatory or insulting comment directed at a specific group of people will not be tolerated. Any comment deemed to be derogatory or insulting to people based on discrimination including but not limited to race, age, sexuality, physical characteristics, gender identity, disability, religion and/or nationality will be considered hate speech.
- • Harassment - Bullying and harassment will not be tolerated on this Site. This may include but is not limited to:
- o Using any form of media or quotes to mock another user.
- o Creating multiple accounts to bully and harass others users and trying to evade a ban.
- o Calling a user a derogatory name, or derivative thereof, referring to physical features.
- o Repeatedly submitting false reports or reporting false violations against another user shall be deemed unacceptable.
- o Prompting a user/s to "kill yourself" shall be deemed unacceptable.
- o Repeated unwelcome sexual comments shall be deemed to be harassment and unacceptable behaviour on the Site.
- • Threats – Threats, whether meant as a joke or not, are never acceptable. A threat may take many forms, including threats of harassment, threats of doxing, swatting.
- • Impersonation – Impersonating a staff member or someone else or attempting to create the impression that the account is that of another is not acceptable. Instances of impersonation will be reviewed and decided on a case by case basis.
- • Suspension Evasion - Any attempts to create a new account and/or identity after being suspended from the Site will not be tolerated and will result in a permanent ban by such user.
Some Code violations will result in either a suspension of the user’s account or a warning:
- • Image and Name Suitability – To ensure that this is a safe and sociable space for all users, all avatars, descriptions, chats, usernames and chats must be suitable for younger audiences. If a user’s image and/or name are deemed unsuitable, they will be requested to remove it immediately.
- • Abusing the reporting function may result in a warning. Repeatedly abusing the reporting function by filing multiple unfounded nuisance reports may be construed as harassment and may be dealt with as harassment.
- • Botting Games/Hacking – The Site promotes a friendly and sociable community so hacking and/or botting will not be tolerated.
- Code violations may be reported directly to FragGeeks for investigation and decision. Please do not abuse the reporting system in any way as this may lead to your account being suspended.
- Any violation of this Code may result in your account being restricted, suspended or deleted.
- If a topic is not covered by this Code, you may contact us for us to consider amending/updating the Code.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please feel free to contact us.