Data shall include:
- - Personal Data
- - Usage Data
- - Cookies Data
- - Non-personally-identifiable Data
(Collectively referred to as 'Data').
We are committed to respecting and protecting your Data and your privacy.We endeavour to be transparent about how we use any Data we collect. By downloading and/or accessing and/or using any part of the Site, you agree to the collection and use of the Data in accordance with this Policy.
A. What this policy covers:
This Policy informs you of our policies regarding:
- 1. Ownership of Data
- 2. What Data we collect
- 3. How and why we collect Data
- 4. How we use theData
- 5. Transfer of Data
- 6. Circumstances under which we would share Data / Third Parties with access to Data
- 7. How we secure the Data
- 8. Children’s Privacy
- 9. How you can control how your Data is used
1. Ownership of Data
If you have any questions about your Data, please contact us.
2. What Data we collect
We collect personal Data, usage Data, cookies Data and non-personally identifiable Data.
3. How and why we collect Data
The Site obtains the Data you provide when you access and/or interact with the Site, including registration and subscription. Registration is required if and/or when you want to register, subscribe and interact with the Site.
3.1 Personal Data:
Personal Data is any personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you and/or identify you, including:
- - First and Last name
- - Email address
- - Contact numbers
- - Address
- - Transaction-related information
- - Cookies and Usage Data
Personal Data is collected in a number of different ways, including:
- - When you subscribe to our newsletter
- - When you register/create an account on the Site
- - When you access and/or engage with any of the products and services on the Site
- - Any time you provide Personal Data through the Site.
We do not sell or rent any Personal Data supplied by you and only share information in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
Any further e-mail addresses, phone numbers and other contact information voluntarily submitted to FragGeeks, in the course of inquiries and comments, are used only for purposes of taking action in relation to the nature of the inquiry or comment.
We may collect about you and your device/s whenever you interact and/or access the Site (‘Usage Data’). This Usage Data may include, but not be limited to:
- - Type of device used to interact and/or access the Site from
- - Your device’s unique ID
- - The IP address of your device
- - Your device’s operating system and version
- - The type of internet browser you use
- - Unique device identifiers
- - Diagnostic Data
- - Real-time location information
- - Information about the way you use and access the Site and how you interact with the Site
Non-personally Identifiable Data:
This information is collected through the cookies and is used to periodically analyse the App logs to assess aggregate usage trends in order to better serve the needs of our customers. This information may also be used for purposes of systems administration, server troubleshooting and security purposes.
4. How we use Data
The Data that is collected is used for various different purposes, including:
- - To provide a service and to maintain the Site
- - To notify you of any changes to the Site
- - To enable you to participate in the interactive features of the Siteif and when you choose to do so
- - To provide customer care and support
- - To provide analysis of the information to that we can improve our service and our Site
- - To monitor the usage of the Site
- - To detect, prevent and address any technical issues
- - To run promotions, contests and surveys
- - Marketing promotions
- - To send email in response to subscriptions, inquiries and comments
5. Transfer of Data
Your Data may be transferred to – and maintained on – servers that are located outside of your country where the Data protection laws may differ from those in your country of residence.
If you choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer Data to a cloud-based server and process it there.
6. Circumstances under which we would share Data / Third Parties with access to Personal Data
FragGeeks may disclose your Data only in the good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to:
- - Comply with a legal obligation
- - Protect and defend the rights or property of FragGeeks
- - Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- - Protect the personal safety of users of the Site
- - To perform service-related services and/or updates and/or modifications
- - To protect against legal liability
7. How we secure your Data
The security of your Data is very important to us. Although no Data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure when transmitted over the internet or electronically stored, we dohave appropriate collection, storage and processing practices in place in relation to the Data we collect to protect against any unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure and/or destruction of Data stored on our Site.
Any Data exchange between you and the Site is done over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do take precautionary measures by striving to use commercially acceptable means to protect the security of the transmitted Data, however, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use the services of third-party companies and/or individuals to perform service-related services in relation to the Site or to assist us in analysing how the Site is used. These third parties will only have access to such Data as is required to enable them to fulfil their tasks and they are required to maintain the same level of confidentiality and integrity as they would their own confidential information.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Terms and Conditions set out that you are required to represent that you are of sufficient legal age to register your details. The Site is intended for users over the age of 18 and may contain content which is not suitable for younger users. When creating an account and/or accessing the Site and/or interacting with the Site you are representing that you are of sufficient legal age to register your details and that you possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Site.
If you are under the age of 18 (‘Children’) you may not register your details on this Site. We will not, therefore, knowingly collect Personal Data from Children. If you are a parent/guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected the Personal Data of Children, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
9. How you can control how your Data is used
9.1 Your rights:
Opt-out. You can stop all collection of Data by the Site by de-registering your account. There is also the option to opt-out via email.
Managing Your Information. We will retain your Datafor as long as you use the Site and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you would like us to delete Data that has been provided by you via the Site, please contact us. Some or all of the user provided Datain order to register an account is required for you to have the full experience of your account registration. Should you wish us to delete this Data it will affect your ability to access the Site effectively.
Cookies. Most browsers are set to accept cookies, but should you not wish to receive cookies we recommend that you set your browser to refuse these. Disabling cookies from this Site may affect your ability to use all or parts of the Site.
9.2 Your responsibilities:
It is your responsibility to ensure that the Data you provide us with is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
C. Changes. We reserve the right to make changes to thisPolicy. We will notify you either clearly on the home page of the Site or by email that changes will be made to this Policy, that the amendments may be viewed and when they become effective.